The Rotary Peace Cafe is sponsored by the MIssoula Rotary Foundation, and we are excited to host the Jeanette Rankin Peace Center in a cafe-style area of the convention.
Free samples of Americanos made with fair-trade coffee from Equal Exchange and fair-trade chocolate samples will be available. Purchases of those products can be made in the cafe as well.
The most successful and sustainable Rotary service tends to fall within one of the following six areas:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
The Peace Cafe aims to highlight Rotary’s role in promoting peace around the world, and we are proud to partner with the Jeanette Rankin Peace Center.